Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Post I made while living in my father's house in Freeport between hearings.
The Lawfully Lawless:
I am unfortunately in a massive upheaval that is the result of an organized assault on me stemming from a mildly abusive act that I committed upon my father several years ago now.
There was no blood shed in this incident. My father merely made a worried statement to the fire department when they came to put out a fire in our oven that had begun accidentally when the items in the stove caused the excess grease at its' bottom to create a very hot and smoky fire. I had thrice asked my father to bring me the cleaning supplies from his trips to purchase our groceries but he 'willfully refused,' due to what he considered and excessive cost for oven cleaning solutions.
The previous night I played a rather rough prank on him. I ordered him into a 'secret covenant' with me. Upon entry to the house I took him by his clothing and led him to the side of our kitchen table where I had placed a Bible and an English exercise book (the one my beloved English teacher allowed me to steal back in high school) and I ordered him to 'swear an oath' on them both.
This was not the usual sort of 'mistreatment' my father faced while being with me. This was the more extreme kind. He was accustomed to being annoyed and battered with insults. Making him swear on a Bible that he would 'take care of me' and not tell anyone of his oath apparently frightened him. It was something that he was glad to share (a violation of the oath) at the opportunity of the fire departments' investigation.
This was the beginning of a series of repeated arrests and long periods locked without resources or access to the public in our local jail.
I have been repeatedly lied to and deceived to make my situations more out of control.
I am going to court tomorrow based on a petition to revoke my probation that was initiated on the basis that my just agreed on fine payment was absent. When it was demonstrated to have been a false charge the second aspect of my probation was invoked and that is what I am meant to be tried on.
I am hopeful I will not be rearrested but If you do not hear from me for a few months it could be because I am sitting in the Stephenson County Jail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment